BricsCAD Beginners - June training open for registrations
This course will provide you with a general introduction to CAD.
The training and support material has been designed to get you to the point of producing simple 2D drawings quickly and without the pain.
The course training material incorporates general layouts, component drawings, and schematics as part of the exercises.
Course attendees will also receive the following:
- A copy of the training material, which includes sample templates, custom menu, and a simple symbol libraries to get you started.
- A 30 day BricsCAD trial license allowing you to continue to working with the software on your own laptop for the duration of the course..
What you can expect to learn
The course covers the following topics over 2 days (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- The BricsCAD user interface. Explore the drawing area, menus, and command line.
- Construction of simple drawings by creating and manipulating basic objects.
- Use of drawing tools to accurately construct and place objects.
- Drawing structure and organisation.
- Annotation and dimensioning.
- Inquiry commands, how to measure and find more information on drawing objects.
- How to re-use drawing content.
- Drawing layout, page setup and printing.
- How and where to find help.