You are invited to a free webinar on Sheet Metal Design with BricsCAD Mechanical
The online event is being held on Thursday 22 April, 5.00-6.00 pm NZST.
BricsCAD Mechanical lets you create, import, rework and unfold Sheet metal parts, created using lofted solids. This robust approach lets you spend more time designing for manufacturability, and less time rebuilding failed models.
- Sheet metal parts can be edited with the full power and freedom of direct modelling.
- Flanges, Bends, Junctions and Tabs, automatically maintained consistency of each feature’s
- Reliefs and Splits, avoid material conflicts during the bending process by leveraging the library of reliefs
- Automatically unfold 3D sheet metal part and maintain bi-directionally associativity
- Use the unfolding engine to send parts to industry-standard CAM systems.
Technical Team Lead - Bricsys APAC