Did you know with a BricsCAD License(s), it is possible to share the license's management with another user*.
As the license owner, it is useful to have the share option if you need support from someone else to install, such as with Network licenses. Or you have multiple staff using BricsCAD, and you want to allow each of them to manage BricsCAD for themselves.
* The other user must also have a valid Bricsys account.
To do this, you need to first log into your account on the Bricsys website, then:
- Select Manage Licenses under your user options.
- With the license, you want to manage, hover over the license key and pick the pencil icon. This will open license details.
- Pick the Add Manager option under the Managers section.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to assign as a manager. Note this user must also have a valid Bricsys account.
Once you've done this, an automated confirmation email will be sent to the new manager, giving them instructions to log into their Bricsys account to access the license details.