Terms and Conditions
Training course attendance is subject to acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Your place is not confirmed until payment has been received. Please pay immediately to avoid disappointment.
- If you wish to cancel or re-schedule for another course please do so at least 2 weeks prior to the course. Otherwise payment of full course fee is required, and you will be re-scheduled for the next available course.
- CAD Concepts may cancel or re-schedule courses due to insufficient enrolments or other unforseen issues. CAD Concepts accepts no responsibility for any expenses that may have been incurred, such as travel, accommodation, etc.
- You will be informed of any changes within a reasonable period. If a course is cancelled you will have the option to re-schedule for another course, or to receive a full refund.
- Attendees are to provide their own Laptop for the duration of the course. CAD Concepts can provide equipment if requested, but this will incur additional costs.
- Attendees receive a copy of the training material, which includes sample templates and a simple symbol library. CAD Concepts provides phone & email support on this material for one month following course completion.