Creating a New User Profile
There will be times when Bricscad may act strangely, or you have changed a setting that stops Bricscad from working. In these situations, creating a new user profile can be useful to reset your user settings to their defaults.
How to create a new profile
- Shutdown Bricscad if it is running.
- Launch the User Profile Manager from the Start Menu. Start->Programs->Bricsys->Bricscad V12
- This launches the User Profile Manager. You may see several profiles listed. The one that has a tick beside it is your current profile.
- Pick the create button to create a new profile
- Enter a profile name and pick the ok button to create a new profile.
- Select the new profile you have created, then double click to make it the current profile and to launch Bricscad.
- This will now be the default profile used by Bricscad. Run the user profile manager again to change.
Download these instruction in a PDF